In Accordance With, National BVA Bylaw, Article III, Section 6.b.
A Member or Associate Member shall automatically be considered a Member or Associate Member of the regional group in whose jurisdiction he/she resides. Members and Associate Members residing in areas where there are no regional groups shall be Members‑at-large and Associate Members-at-large.
While this option might not include as many networking and friendship-building opportunities, you still receive the same benefits and all questions should be directed to your Area District Director. Below are your benefits as a BVA member:
- National Veteran Service Program (Claims)
- Add your Voice
- Government Advocacy
- A subscription to our monthly e-newsletter
- A subscription to our periodically published BVA Bulletin
- Apply for Scholarship and other BVA Affiliated Sponsored Programs as Operation Peer Support or Project Gemini.
- Able to attend any BVA National Convention or National Activity
- Able to send in a Proxy Vote for National Convention