Job Opportunities Outside of BVA
Please check out the opportunities for careers with our friends below.
The National Industries for the Blind is working with the Air Force to assist with increasing the number of blind employees at Dayton OH (Wright Patterson AFB). These positions are full time government positions ranging from GS-5 to GS 7.
Please provide your resume to [email protected] by October 8 if you feel you are qualified and interested in this opportunity.
- Procure and plan acquisitions for standard or specialized items, services, and/or construction contracts where specifications have become standardized and established competitive markets and price competition exist.
- Review requisition package for adequacy, consistency, and compliance with administrative, regulatory, and procedural requirements.
- Develop solicitations and evaluate responses. Compile complete bidders’ list from qualified applications, knowledge of suppliers, contacts with trade associations, Small Business Administration, or other sources.
- Prepare and issue solicitation documents selecting appropriate clauses, ensuring clear and complete specifications, including packing and delivery requirements or other routine supplemental stipulation.
- Use primarily firm fixed-price, time and materials, indefinite delivery, or similar contracts when historical and precedent data are available.