Customs and Border Protection (CBP), Office of Information Technology (OIT) Jobs
Office of Information Technology (OIT) is currently looking to fill over 200 vacant positions nationally this fiscal year (see attached document below).
The attached document (below) includes the positions that we CBP/OIT is actively recruiting for, however, for service-members in transition and veterans interested in these positions they should submit an email to OITRecruitment@cbp.dhs.gov. Email submissions must include the position and location of the position of interest (i.e. where they would like to work), a federal resume, and the appropriate veteran’s preference documentation (outlined below). All questions regarding these positions and following up on where applicants are in the selection process should be directed to the aforementioned OIT email box (OITRecruitment@cbp.dhs.gov).
- Statement of Service if still on active duty and in final 120 days prior to separation (see attached template);
- Schedule A (Disability) Appointment - Schedule A letter from a licensed medical practitioner or from a vocational rehabilitation professional (see attached template);
- VRA Appointment – DD214 (Member 4 copy) and VA letter (if applicable);
- 30% or more Disabled Veteran Appointment -DD214 (Member 4 copy) and VA letter;
- Military Spouse -copy of spouses’ PCS orders or documentation of spouse’s disability (if applicable); and
- Direct Hire-INFOSEC/Cyber Security –Resume.